Which Envato Elements Wordpress theme is actually working with latest wordpress version?

Which Envato Elements Wordpress theme is actually working with latest wordpress version?

I have no time to download and upload and try every wordpress theme here. I have tried 8 different themes and tried them on Hostgator, Siteground, Bluehost and (dutch host) Versio. But none of these 8 themes worked properly and there was no demo content in any of these themes i could upload so basic “hello world” with different font colors and nothing else.

Can anyone point to something working and with real demo content?

Hi,

WordPress 5 themes at elements. For checking compatibility with wordpress please check Features of the theme (most Author mentioned wordpress 5 compatibility in the theme features) going through each theme details page. Also you can check: Compatible Versions (right sidebar) If you can see: Tested up to version 4.9 then hopefully that theme will compatible with wordpress 5 because as far I know in Elements wordpress 5 compatible checked option not included till now.
For preview demo you have to import demo. For doing import demo you can check theme documentation.

Thanks

1 Like