Where writes the reason why it was rejected?

Hello,
I’m new to envato, if this question sounds silly, forgive me.
Two weeks ago, upload mockup, nothing appeared, it was definitely rejected, I can not find anywhere where it write the reason, why it was rejected, if anyone can help me.

thank you

Hello! No one can help you by pointing out the reason for rejection until you show your rejected item. You can simply attach a preview image here

Here two image preview

Hi @Marko1989,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

tnx mgscoder
its was unchecked, it’s ok to resubmit file or?

The file has already been submitted and has been rejected. So you can’t upload it again.
Your item is not ready for sale. I see poor quality non-realistic textures. I don’t see any commercial potential (it’s just 2 bags of sugar). I don’t see any design here. There are some problems with typography, etc

here of image of full resolutions, 10000x10000px, this is poor quality non-realistic textures?
about design and typography i will change it.

Beside that there is no commercial potential your item is a poor 3D render.

That reflection looks very amateurish.

You need to improve modeling, texturing, shading, light setup, render

This is how a render should look like

I wrote about this:

That was only preview image,
see in high resolution
Imgur

This means that you did not correctly reduce the image (without blurring), while the quality was lost and artifacts appeared.
But this is still not a reason for rejection. The reason is the lack of commercial potential, in my opinion