WHERE the HELL is Getting Help

So I purchased a slider and a theme and the extended HELP—NOWHERE — is there any information about how to get the help so stated in the site promo it shows
How and where do you get to these customization aspects?

And there is this “”"" Availability of the author to answer questions
Get assistance with reported bugs and issues
Help with included 3rd party assets
Item support does not include:

Customizations and installations"""""" So how do you get answers to questions - where is the help? I did not pay for a f*ing forum to help.
10+ Blog Style
5+ Single Style
4 Header Style
Boxed or full width
Wordpress Live Theme Customizer
Left / Right Sidebar Layout
Fullwidth / Center Layout
Boxed / Fullwidth Layout
Post Formats
Standard Posts
Gallery Posts
Quote Posts
Video Posts
Audio Posts
Related Post
Like Post
Support for Contact Form 7
Share Blog Posts
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Linkedin
Widget
About Me
Popular Post
Post Slider
And Many More

For standard support it how/where will depend on the author but it will be listed either in the documentation with the theme or if you look above the main image on the item page there are 3 tabs the third of which is ‘support’ and will explain further.

Note that customization of files is not included in standard (6 months) or extended (12 months+) support.

However, if it is stated in the promo page of the theme that said support IS included

Item support includes:

Availability of the author to answer questions
Answering technical questions about item’s features
Assistance with reported bugs and issues
Help with included 3rd party assets

All of the links take me to a video very over generalized - not what I paid for when I purchased. Also, there is a bit about a refund BUT NOTHING on how to apply for said refund.

“Support” (as listed where you found the above) is included. It’s only customisation etc. Which is not.

The support tab above the item image will tell you how to contact the author for support e.g. Email, forum etc.

If you want to refund the file then you should follow this link https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-

2 posts were split to a new topic: Help needed installing AllStore template