Where is the purchase code for a plugin so I can get support?

I am using the plugin BOOKED that I downloaded with elements account. Now I have some support questions but can only create a ticket with a valid purchase code.
In my download there is no purchase code (as also explained that elements downloads don’t have purchase codes). So how do I get to submit a ticket so that I can get support.
Tried through the comment section in the marketplace but they reply with: please create a ticket…
thanks for any help,
R3mcr0w

Hi @remcrow

Envato Elements don’t provide any purchase code. You don’t need any purchase codes to use Element’s items.

Envato Elements does not provide technical support for any items. More info Here.

You can let author know that you downloaded the item from elements and request them to assist you.

If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks

Hi mgscoder,
thanks for your reply. I do understand the policies you point out.
And was not trying to get tech help from Envato Elements but contacting the author.
I will try contacting them once again through the messaging possibility on their profile page.
Warm regards,
R3mcr0w

1 Like

The support is not included for Elements customers - that is the “price of using Elements”. So, it is up to author will he help you or not.

1 Like