Where is support System ? i think i have lost my money at Envato

Respected Envato,
I think I have lost my money on buy script from ThemeForest.
On dated 2019-12-14 19:35:56 UTC I purchased a PHP Script: All in One Video Downloader and from 1st day this script not working. I m tired after many times requesting to Niche Office support team but they did not reply yet. I am a student. i cannot afford to buy another script. it’s my first experience on ThemeForest and sorry to say a very bad experience. Please if anybody awaking then see attached file of error.

Error:
Registration failed. Check input data and try again or contact with the seller.

Error Screenshot

Hi

Sorry! to know that you are facing issues with the purchased item and their support.
Please contact your purchased theme Author through Item Support page and let them know. Also you can post comments in item comments page. your purchased theme Author will assist you.

If the item author not replied then you can request for refund here

Thanks

@mgscoder has shared the right links etc. but out of interest ins our hosting running on PHP 7?

The item page outlines the system requirements including this, and based on the screenshot you shared this would be an obvious (and in theory easily fixed) issue

Also, the author replied to your comment saying that they had replied to your ticket 2 days ago?

@charlie4282 How it is easily fixed. Kindly help me on this. The requirements are php 7 and above that my host has. and other requirements i have also checked. They are also there in my host. Host is namecheap. Error in the screenshot is about input data and I can’t seem to know what sepecific input data is wrong

I also bought this package but it only lasted a few months!
This package has now been removed and the author ignored my ticket. Unlike the author’s commitment to long-term support for buyers like me.
Possible future problems include outdated versions, deprecated scripts, and bugs. So how do we get our rights back?
Because i bought this package a few months, so I can not refund.

You need to talk to envato but be aware they don’t guarantee item lifespan as part of the buyer terms

Envato Market Help and Support