Where does everyone get their resources from?

Hi all,

I’m just wondering where everyone gets their resources from to use in flyers? I see so many great 3D elements used but I’m struggling to find some. Are there any resources out there that can be used in flyers?

I’m not a 3D artist so I wouldn’t know where to start when it comes to making them.

Thanks

Just make your own content is the best way.
I use a coup[le of software to make my artwork.
Procreate with Ipad to sketch then, Blender3D, Daz3D poser, Adobe illustrator to design your artwork.
Only download on stock sites don’t make you any better and your not a designer.
True every designer used little bit stock images but the artwork it self you must create it your self.
Hope it helps.

I’ve tried using 3D software such as Cinema 4D and Blender but just couldn’t get to grips with it, it would take me forever to learn it to get as good as some of the 3D work on here.

Why not? practice every day, Download Blender 3D ( it’s free and open source ).
Look for beginner tuts on youtube.
You can’t be a 3D master in 2 weeks of 3 years but keep getting better and better.
6 years ago i didn’t even how to write 3D and ive been practice a lot and now i made my own content and get a big avantage on designers who use stocks.
If you give up you stay the same minimalistic designer who keep downloading stock images and try to make a composition that been rejected every time on GR.

1 Like

I totally agree, there’s so much to 3D with the lighting, rendering options and everything else.

I have problems with my wrists so I can’t spend a long time on computers as it really hurts :frowning: