When quality team member threat me he will reject my all product

print

But he also approved me about 100+ product and no more today he is going to reject me.

I’m a small designer of Envato Market. But now a days I can’t approve no more product because there are a stupid TEAM Quality Reviewer.

Can any one tell me how to complain a file against him…

You can’t complain against a reviewer just because they rejected your file.

Are you actually suggesting that they “threatened” to reject all your files? That a pretty big accusation to make and you would need to have written evidence.

I don’t really follow the “100+ Products” they approved for you? You seem to only have one item for sale on graphicriver?

can we see a screenshot where he is " threatening you " please?

Listen there, He was a good friend of mine but not now. Unfortunately our one product was something similar of him then he claim me we already removed that file.

And i have been working 3 years for graphicriver including my personal ID & my office. And DesignsSource is another my new ID… But why he send me only-

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Proposal” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

& they meant i don’t know about GR quality. if really don’t know then how I approved the previous item

On skype conversation

That’s a standard hard rejection. It’s a generic reply and certainly not in any way someone “threatening” you.

They are not telling you anything other than that they don’t fee the item is up to standard for approval at this time.

Even some of the biggest and best authors get rejected and the best thing that you can do is move on and look at creating something new and improved.

you can see my-

but how many files??? already another author approved me but not… other . Although those was same size unique quality…Ha Ha Ha think…

But now why that happening from the previous month…

I’m not a reviewer nor a designer so not positioned to comment on the standard of the designs but if you had to remove a file for being too similar to someone else’s then that is not a great start.

Either way the reviewer has the final say on approval or rejection, and again you are far from the only person being rejected.

You can try appealing the decision but realistically the best option is to move forward and focus on something new.

Either way it need to be very careful about throwing accusations about threats around when there is clearly nothing of the sort going on.

what is your skype?

Contact support. Posting here won’t help you. If there’s a problem, you need to solve it with the support