What's happening with reviewers about rejected all videostocks after 7 MONTHS!?

I have waiting for about 7 months for 4 different videostocks and finally all of them has been rejected, because the same reason "We’re not able to accept your submission as the shot appears soft and lacks the detail we look for in stock footage."
But my footage was filmed with expensive Prime Lens (FullFrame) and good camera body…
And previously I have put a few footage stocks on Videohive without issues, and high rating through users that buy it…
I think seriously Envato Quality team reviewer is overcharge and need to take a decision faster and passing to next one… or need to hire more experimented reviewers…
This is frustrating because after 7 months… NONE of 4 videostocks wasn’t approve.
Or tell us, if we need ONLY shoot on Red Epic-w Brain with Helium 8K S35???!!

I have the same problem - 98% of my videos were rejected last time. Only about 2% were approved and they were not the best clips. The same 100% video clips were approved on 4 other stock markets. I’ve experienced it before. It seems like it’s an amateur (and not professional TV and video production people) who watch your video clips. You always get a standard answer why they were not approved. and it is video material used on international TV stations and production houses. I have over 25 years of high-professional video production experience - shooting all material on the Sony FS7 and Sony A7S cameras.
And then they tell you that your material does not meet Envato’s high standard !!!

1 Like

Same thing happens to me. With high volumes of uploads I almost feel like it’s random… I’ll have a 4K version accepted and the HD version rejected or vice-versa. A slightly different framing of a landscape will get accepted and the other rejected. There is no consistency to the reviews other than that they generally suck…

If the uploading process wasn’t automated on my side with the other agencies, I wouldn’t waste my time here.

1 Like