what's going on?

Hello! Friends I need your advice. Already more than half a year audiojungle does not take my tracks what is the reason? I lost sales This is my last job, she also rejected.

1 Like

I think it’s the gun hanging out the window…

1 Like

???))))

It was a bad joke…(sorry).

1 Like

The sfx at the beginning and throughout are odd. Maybe that’s why.

1 Like

Sounds a bit like the Clangers talking to each other.

3 Likes

@SpaceStockFootage That one is the hell of a notice xD
@lbbeats That’s a fine track but there is a lot you can improve. First of all beats starts at 0:32 sounds to me a bit off phase, maybe it’s your EQ settings? If intended you need to recheck that decision. Also that 2 synth (0:53, 0:01) sounds a bit strange, they are cool, but i guess not for commercial stock.

1 Like

@FireLast Bro, thanks for the advice!

1 Like

@JackWinn I agree, try without them, and then let you know))

The effects are way too spacey / alien sounding, and the melody played by the synth sounds too thin and “cheap” meaning not warm and pleasing on the ears at loud volumes. From my acceptance/rejection history nothing with spacey sounds or thin synth sounds ever gets accepted. The beat is awesome, love the track, it is a cool track, maybe some adjustments on those items and you may have something.

I’m not good in this style… … I tried to do something with hip-hop in AJ and it was hard rejected.
Anyway, I’ll share my opinion. I think your track sounds nice… I just would like to tell you I found the starting sound, “poing-poing”, a little bit weird,… I think it has the starring role from the start and I don’t know if that’s fine in productions. Maybe do this softer?
I don’t think the melody should be stronger for productions, as a background,
But it’s just my opinion… I’m aware that I have to learn much more about this style and I have intention to learn more from AJ authors. :smiley:

Sorry for my english and good luck!

The track is pretty good actually, but not for the standards of AJ maybe.
It’s kind of dirty, and the effect at the beginning sounds a bit weird.

1 Like