What's going on with the Jannah Theme?

Hi all,

I’m using jannah theme in one of my main websites. I’m using it since two years now.

The author stopped updating the theme since october-november 2021. As i cann see in the comment section, they don’t asnwer support tickets. They don’t answer on comments.

Is this normal ? Why the author can’t be transparent : Does he still support the theme or not ? Keeping people like that just to keep “milking” ignorant clients is not a good practice.

We just need an answer to make our plans : hire a developper to move on and remove Jannah theme shortcode, or just wait.

I’m even wondering if he’s still alive ??

Hi @Mastertu,

You can go to the author profile page then use the contact form in the right side to directly email to the author @TieLabs.

Thanks

Hello, it is very worrying what is happening with Tie Labs, because indeed no more updates since November 2021 and according to the new comments on the Jannah theme page, they no longer respond at all… J bought 3 licenses several years ago and I’m really disappointed.

Otherwise there are plugins to remove all shorts code in the database… I’m starting to consider another theme but it will take a lot of work.

I try to warn Envato but no possibility to do so?

Hi @isabelle44,

You need to try to contact the author of your purchased theme and let them know your concerned, I hope the theme author will assist you.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks

Hi, Thank you I just sent a message to Tie Labs hoping for a response.

Hello, as I feared I had no response to my message sent to Tie Labs. How to do ? Can Envato contact them so we know what to do?

Please open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

Ok i will do that, thank you very much :slight_smile: