What would you do if you were an Elite Author? 🤔

articles
celebrations
tips-and-tricks

Hi there guys! :smiley:

there was a cool thread a while ago called “What did you buy from Envato Earnings”. Great thread, but now I’d really like to know:

What if you would have the possibility of having a regular income by beeing a successful Envato Elite Author? :thinking::thought_balloon:

Is there something you would tackle immediately? Or if you are already at that point, was there something that you dreamed of and finally did?

What would you do? A Worldtrip? Visit Disneyland? I’d head directly to Mickey! :smiley:

When I examine myself and my methods of thought I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge.
-Albert Einstein

I’d love to hear your answers!

Myke :vulcan:

Great thread! :wink:

I would run my own masterclass… “how to write music that sells, how to draw attention to your tracks…” stuff like this. I need to learn it first… :sunglasses:

We are already Elite. It give motivation to do more and more :slight_smile: Good luck to all of you :slight_smile:

Already on a worldwide trip. Just bought a PS4. When I hit Elite, I might treat myself to a jacket made of swan leather. These are obviously the important things, which everybody should strive for :wink:

I think updating the studio would be the most logical thing to do, but who doesn’t dream of getting that awesome new car or that new guitar.

Dream on guys! :slight_smile:

We would then work twice as hard to become Power Elite Author and then, once achieved, we would be desperate for not having more goals on Audiojungle…

Just joking :wink:

As for me, I would probably backpack around the world with a laptop. I did it some years ago and since I came back that’s the only thing I have in mind besides setting up a profitable online business (on progress…).

I’d love to backpack around, just have to figure out how to pack my DAW. :wink:

Dont have new girl friend if you are Elite author . LOL :smile:

travel - composer as my dream now. After day and night of hard work, time to see the world more. :smiley:

Absolutely. Face time with the DAW is great, but the world needs to be explored! :slight_smile: