What type of license that i need for hotel room booking site to sell it to my client?

Please help me to select what type of license i need to buy a hotel room booking site. and make changes according to customer needs and upload the site so that my client can make use of it. thank you. and what if i need it in two domains. is there any options.?

Hi @sunithams,

Regular license will be fine.
For each domain you have to purchase individual license. So, for two domains you will need 2 separate licenses.


1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: