What type of license do i need for my site? Site is similar to skillshare.com

Hey everyone,

I would like to ask which music license is the best for my site.
The site is going to be identical to skillshare.com.
The audio tracks are going to be used only on the internet and on the website and maybe some social media like Youtube and Facebook.

Thanks in advance. :slight_smile: