What to do when author does not give support

I have a pressing question and I hope that someone here might give me advice.

I bought a theme, as I’ve done numerous times before, this time though there are some problems with the theme I paid for, The theme is [link removed by mod]

These guys [names removed by mod] who heads up this brand [name removed by mod] are listed as elite authors on Themeforest with over 7000 sales, yet for reasons beyond what I can understand have decided to completely ignore all my emails for support for the above-mentioned theme. I have even gone to Envato support and they called them and apparently said they will reply but another 48 hours later and a total of 8 days they have not responded to any request and I do not think at this point they will ever.

So what do I do, when these guys who are to cool for the customers of Envato decide they will not give the support they offer, a refund is one option but again the request gets sent to them and they can reply if they feel like it and if they don’t what then?

What should I do and what can I do?

Thanks for your time and replies.
Beven

Hello. Please open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center if you haven’t done so already. Our Help team will be happy to check into it for you.

Thread Locked >> Calling out items, users or staff

Please do not call out items, users or staff on the forums. As per our Community Guidelines:

Please respect your fellow users, staff, and moderators. We are all part of a community and you are expected to treat all users in a professional and respectful manner.

Thanks!