What this point accurately means? (Soft Reject)

Hi there,

I have item in “Soft Reject” state and working on improving it. Before the last review result, i got this review message point

“Unfortunately, we were unable to approve your submission because your files were inaccurately represented as responsive and fails to implement the feature up to ThemeForest standards. Please take a moment to make sure that your design implements the feature well for mobile devices as well.”

I thought it talks about revised padding, spacing and alignments. I made these improvements and everything became normal. After submission again, i got the same message! So what “because your files were inaccurately represented as responsive and fails to implement the feature up to ThemeForest standards.” means?

Regards!

I’m no web wizard, but it sounds like you’re saying your item is fully responsive but it’s only a bit responsive. I believe that’s to do with the design and layout adjusting to fit the device it’s being viewed on. I don’t know, it’s all very technical.

I’m sure that what you are talking about is fit enough, because i see that after improving the responsive specs. became totally without any like not proper padding or spacing. But what “because your files were inaccurately represented as responsive” means? What files means? He means elements or code files?!

I guess the only way you can inaccurately represent an item is through the preview and item description. I could be wrong though.

For me i think its something with the file coding structure, like for different media sizes… Maybe if you attach your responsive css file here we can get the meaning

Here is the file: http://moradhamdy.com/works/misc/responsive.css

Can u please share website link?

Here: Demo

some elements do not fit in screen on mobiles , sometimes they are even zoomed in ( mobile mockup on top ) … use even chrome dev tools to test it

@WordicaThemes In header?

yes in headeer

@WordicaThemes Do you think that this only issue you observed means the review message meaning that i’m asking for?!

I don’t know … You must test it, test it … and when You think that everything works, test it again :wink:

Haha! :grin: