I have realized, that we have no any space to talk about different software, plugins and scripts. So I create this thread to share my tools and to hear about yours. Of course, any other topics or questions related to motion design software are welcomed.
So I start. Here is my set:
- After Effects - of course , and its scripts / plugins:
- FX Console
- altwhip - my own
- True Comp Duplicator
- Flex Effector
- Premiere Pro
- BMD Fusion 9 - free and exclusive, you can’t get it on official site today.
- DaVinci Resolve - much better than Premiere Pro, IMHO
- Houdini - crazy beast for those who like to do things the hard way.
- Redshift 3D
- Houdini 2 AE
- Sublime Text 3
- OBS Studio - screen video recording
- PureRef - great tool to collect reference images
- and bunch of other software to take notes
And what software do you use?