What should I do to be able to get on the market?

So i just resubmitted my item after changing a few things after it got a [Soft rejected] and I was really happy that after 9 hours of waiting for the review that it would get on the market. But instead of that I got a email saying

unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

and I was guided to the forums.
So that was actually really demotivating to get but I am not giving up just yet.
What should I think about when submitting a Javascript / html related script / plugin to not get rejected like that again.

There is no secret recipe. If you get demotivated after one or two tries, then I guess this is not the place for you. Entering to ThemeForest requires to work hard and a lot. Competition is fierce so ok designs won’t be enough to reach the current market quality standards.

If you really want to get in here, you always have to push your limits further. You can try other marketplaces but none of them will give you views and sales like ThemeForest,

It’s up to you to know what you want. Best Regards.