What SevenStyles went through to become our first Australian Author to earn $1 million

This is an amazing and touching story. So much thanks for sharing, its really worth.

Congrats :smiley: amazing story and lovely dogs :smiley:
And finally, a designer without macbook :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats :slight_smile: and a huge health Brad!

great motivational article!

It’s always nice to hear such a story. It’s when everything seems dark that one finds the inner strength.
Congratulations man, you’re an inspiration for anyone struggling to live the life. Which isn’t easy :slight_smile:

Very Inspiring Experience, inspiring Story… Very talented, and so creative… Congratulations SevenStyles! :slight_smile:

YEW!

Well done mate :slight_smile: Beat me too it :stuck_out_tongue:

Greatly inspirational path and story! BRAVO!

Wow! Great job Brad @SevenStyles :smile: I have a few of his actions and love them! Hoping to achieve something similar someday!
:peace: tricia

I used to think that I am working in a creative field designing and developing WP themes but after looking at your work I got to know what is creativity actually. Congratulations for the achievement. Keep up the great work!

Great story!

Excellent story, Congrats :slight_smile:

Very inspiring story, Thanks for sharing.

Awesome, Congrats. Thank for sharing

Congratulations Brad. I love using your Actions and look forward to benefiting from your creativity in future. Would love to know how you learnt to create the Actions in the first place.

Thats so awesome brotha.I’ve bought alot of your stuff here and as long as you keep putting out great product I will continue to buy. Your appreciated brotha!

Great work!!!

Hey @Motion361
Please remove you Envato Forum Profile Avatar.
Its Trademark Violation.

-This topic is too old.