What music should i submit?

I am a music producer in india, and i do background music for regional daily soaps as well as songs in india.
But i tried submitting 4-5 music pieces on audiojungle, all of them got rejected for the same reason

This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately.

I would like to know what kind of music does audiojungle accept?
Any chord progressions? genre? etc.

Any suggestion will be helpful.
Thanks

Hey!)
Is it possible to hear your tracks for understanding your problems?)
You can sell every kind of music with audiojungle, but it should be quality commercial music!

For understanding trends, you can visit popular files and hear futured files of the month!

There are no rules in arrangement and chord progressions, but actually your music should sounds like world pop hits for good sales, in my opinion…

Good luck for you!

1 Like

The minds on the question is so different. Prorably, you just need to keep going with things you do and also with highest quality you can offer. The are no secret to do it “right”.
p.s. That is just my opinion. Maybe, it`s better for you to listen to local “long-livers”.

Hello,
Yes sure you can listen below are the links, they both got rejected for the same reason.

Run Chase

Happy day

Would like to hear your opinion about them.

Will surely look upon your suggestions.
Thanks

yes sure,
thanks