What music do you listen to when designing?

New update. Recently I listen to anything. Just shove the radio top 100 songs in the playlist, and boom boom boom, Im to tripped about coding to care what's playin

My name is:…Dj Zinhle

Depends on my mood…but I like Ethereal pop like Bluestone…Gothic rock bands like HIM, 69Eyes…dark n melancholic Draconian, Empyrium…extreme death metal like Burzum…etc…

chiccosinalo said

My name is:…Dj Zinhle

…Bump

at this moment…M83

Nothing better than some good dubstep & hip-hop for me :slight_smile:

Here’s a good one by Flux Pavilion.

Art rock, AOR, progressive metal, djent, Ozric Tentacles :slight_smile:

Steve Vai is very inspiring :slight_smile:

I tend to work in silence, because I can’t do two things at the same time. If I work I focus on working, if I listen to music I focus on the music. Ain’t no multitasking program in my brain. :slight_smile:

BrianCoyDesign said

None. I actually love netflix and put on TV shows and movies while I work.

God! That’s even what I do. But sometimes I think its stupid to just listen to a show or movie and not actually see it… But other times it really works.

may be weird, but I love ami or cinematic epic music, soundtracks, Audiomachine, Immediate Music, Future World Music, etc… But I also like some quiet sometimes artists like Enya, Vangelis, was, etc … and also enjoy some classic rock, Latin, pop and electro when code. And seme forgot, jazz / progressive when it 3d.

I’m listening to dubstep or minimal tracks, they push me and keep me motivated! :bigsmile:

I actually listen to a lot of country music when I design, sometimes I sing along.

Anything really, depends on mood.
But usually Psytrance, Trance, House, Dubstep, heavy metal, opera and Classical music.

John Frusciante, Dot Hacker, The Parlotones, Prime Circle, Van Coke Kartel, Die Heuwels Fantasties.

I usually need to have “Family guy” on in the background instead of music! x )

…However, I listen to Pantera, Down, Crowbar, Corrosion of Conformity, Black Label Society, Pearl Jam, Motörhead, Black Sabbath…

/,/,

Richie Hawtin and Dubfire, Oliver Koletszki, Jamie Jones and any other house/tech house, tehno and minimal :slight_smile:

I don’t listen to music when working. Quiet makes me more efficient. Haha

House, Techno, Psy, Trance ! Full Inspiration