What license should I buy?

I’m planning on developing a web application for my business customers so I wanted to buy an admin template for this. I will NOT resell this website, but the service it’s only for my customers, which of course pay me a fee for usingmy service, so which license should I apply, an extended license? I’m not going to resell the template nor none of its components.

Sounds like you’d need a regular license for each customer.