What license do I need?

Hi! We did a project with your track, thought for personal use, but in the end we sold this project. Now we need to transfer the license for VOD (on the OKKO platform) to the client.
How can I transfer a license to a client with VOD capability?
and is it possible to change the license holder?

That would be a broadcasting license ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶e̶̶̶p̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶v̶̶̶i̶̶̶e̶̶̶w̶̶̶s̶̶̶/̶̶̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶.̶̶̶
You have to buy a Music Broadcast & Film License

edit: A video that is broadcast on national TV could be viewed by only ten people and still require the Broadcast and Film license, because of its potential reach.