What king of quality standard required to approve items on GR ?

I have submitted items but every time it says, unfortunately, we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
So what is their quality standard?

you can check these articles:

and all about GraphicRiver Requirements

1 Like

mgscoderThanks

1 Like

hi buddy , well this is a technical reason that u provided him with … as for me i tend to believe that this is not really the issue , i think that he should better submit his rejected items for us to help him more efficiently with his possible “mistakes”

Hi Mate the question is what is quality standard? didn’t asked feedback for rejected item. If need feedback then have to post rejected item here and community graphicsriver experts member as like you can help. Thanks

1 Like

hi know what u mean buddy but the thing is that it makes no sense the “standard issues” because it all depends on styles, levels and so on anyways … and if everything is handed flawlessly , which looks very unlikely as this is humans who are in charge and that we have a good deal of what we do which belongs to “artistry” and thus feeling , emotions and other things like this …

1 Like