What is your favourite band right now?

Curious to know what everyone else is listening to. My favourite band right now is The 1975 :wink:

4 Likes

Two years ago I fell in passion with Igorrr, it is the leader of my playlist so far. Gojira seems to me highly interesting, going to dig them more deeply.

Also Koenji Hyakkei released new (so looongwaited) album this summer, they are still in row to be checked deep, it needs so much time. Yes I’m a fan of Zeuhl genre.

1 Like

Meshuggah and Katy Perry

2 Likes

Can´t decide…Either “Django Django” or “Everything Everything”. Both amazing unique bands that are stuck on repeat in my playlist.

1 Like

Today, Justice & Kaytranada

1 Like

Now that’s diversity!

Hillsong Worship & Elevation Worship !

1 Like

There are a lot of good music teams in the world. A matter of tastes :slight_smile: I like the music on audiojungle, there are a lot of cool guys(girls), which create a super quality product. So at the moment I’m listening to music on (audiojungle).

2 Likes

I have no favourite band right now. But recently I’ve listened to such bands like Shinedown, Switchfoot, Schiller, The Agents, Halestorm, Josh Groban, Dua Lipa, U2, Ville Valo+The Agents, Peter Heppner, Flat Earth band :slight_smile: