What is wrong now with my logo?

hi well a lot of things if u ask me lol
more seriously , sorry to say just that but u are fa from standards of nowadays …
if i really like the illustration part and initial idea , i personally believe that the way u materialize it is a bit too flat right now … i guess that putting a bit relief into it would greatly help to have a more punchy and professional result again … Otherwise the typo is really really very far from the high level of expectation that they ave here … the typo is basically too flat , lacking combinations, variations and originality as well , not to mention that the tagline - not sure this is still indispensable or not - but is missing and this is contributing to make your content go flat … . The color alternating is not a good idea and i have trouble to identify what there is a focus on the “e” only wen nothing like this transpires from the illustration about it , so this is a bit breaking the visual and concept harmony too …

Do you think now is better?

way better all the way, i like it as such , though maybe a bit more originality in the typo would be welcome in my view. bring morelimbrication to the table would also take your item to the next level … the illustration and texts look a bit disconnected at this stage …

u should create a new thread for other items … this is easier