What is wrong here?

Hello friends!

I have a question
where I’m wrong in this project?

I would be grateful to anyone who decides to help!

"Unfortunately your submission Epic Shatter Trailer isn’t ready for VideoHive and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission."

Thanks for your submission!

Regards,

Envato Market Team

1 Like

Have no Idea what’s wrong… I got reject too in nice romantic music. I thinks a lot of items here and we victims of this act of some weaken the stream… I mean too much new authors with a lot of items and envato want reduce it, but it’s only my opinion and we don’t know the truth.
Your project looks good for me. Good luck! :wink:

thank you :slight_smile:

someone else please…

In my opinion it’s a bit repetitive. In the first style of title, the flares are maybe a bit too much and the shatter seems to just be starting and then it fades out… so it’s more of a ‘quick subtle shatter’ than an ‘epic shatter’!

I’m not a massive fan of the font, but I guess that’s just me. It feels at odds with the military images… would be more in-keeping with some kind of fantasy/historical images. Do you have your text in pre-comps without the collapse transformation button on? They shouldn’t be getting pixelated when they get close to the camera, unless you have.

I’m not a fan of the wiggle on the camera. Would be nice to have the option of a log and tagline at the end rather than just text. Anyway, others might think differently. I think it’s pretty good overall, but I just think it needs a bit more variety and a bit of polish before it were ready to be accepted.