What is this ??, after 10 days waiting!!

Hey guys, what’s going on here?
After 10 days waiting for the item to be approved, the response comes that the item has been rejected.

Commenter references here:
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Annual Report” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

too plain overall design, poorly executed layout, item description doesn’t match the file.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Where is the simplicity in the template and what does it mean in that the description of the element is different from the file ??

1 Like

I don’t know what happen with Envato, I have same problem with you. Rejected by the quality of the same item that was previously approved.

1 Like

lol the problem is that there are more and more people more and more items, that most of the marketplaces are saturated and that for many categories , there is close to no “purchasing base” due to corona virus …

2 Likes

hi as u may know the waiting time is disconnected from the issue … waiting less or more does not depend on rejection or approval …
your item is rather clean in a general way but the fact of the matter is that there are things to improve all the same, especially when it comes to typo … the thing is that your “manuscript” font is not matching the rest and that u had some problems to imbricate the texts written in this font with the rest so that this is really harmonious …
otherwise, apart from this , the typo is clean but also a bit simple, more variations and combinations would be welcome
i believe that , unlike a lot of other people who do the other way around and the completely different mistake, in your case, u added really too much of a big space between the top margin and the first contents … this is pushing u to introduce a misbalance in this case as the upper part looks very empty and the lower much more crammed and this is killing the balance and harmony that u rather managed to obtain otherwise …

2 Likes

ok thanks for comment

1 Like

You only 10 days, Im 18 days and reject