What is the sound used in this project?

@BonaFidex you took the time to write a description on your Elements item, but you didn’t even credit the music?!! Why?

Crediting the music is not optional it’s mandatory!! By not doing so, you are breaching the terms, you are wasting your customer’s time and you are abusing the music author’s rights. Please amend ASAP!

Oh my God!!! Envato should so this!!! Aaaaaaa!!!

Funny boy

вт, 4 июн. 2024 г., 11:47 PurpleFog via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

It’s your responsibility to do so.

There’s no need to be insulting. You’re the one breaching the terms. Please amend ASAP!

Anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
I need sound :smiling_face:

Yep, looks like @BonaFidex doesn’t care. They could have given you the link right in this thread, but they chose to be dismissive and insulting instead.

Calling me crazy instead of fulfilling your obligations, or at the very least help @merToker find the item they’re looking for, shows your top-notch professional attitude.

But, I’m sorry to burst your bubble, your being a jerk does not waive your obligation to abide by the terms.

No they don’t. Just have a look at your own items and you’ll see it’s not the case.

Yes, they do

Mailtrack | Sender notified by
Mailtrack | 04.06.24, 21:57:25 | |

• | - | - | - |

вт, 4 июн. 2024 г. в 18:21, PurpleFog via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com>:

Take off from my shoulders and go to the Gym

Mailtrack | 04.06.24, 21:59:07 | |

• | - | - | - |

вт, 4 июн. 2024 г. в 21:57, Bona Fidex <bonafidexus@gmail.com>:

This image is not from the same item.

Only music available on Elements is displayed this way. Most of Envato music is not available on Elements, for these tracks you have to credit them manually as explained in the help image I provided.

It would just take a second for you to check the item from this thread, and see that you are wrong. Here is what it currently looks like:

How is the weather in France?

Mailtrack | 04.06.24, 22:55:21 | |

• | - | - | - |

вт, 4 июн. 2024 г. в 22:24, PurpleFog via Envato Forums <notifications@envato.discoursemail.com>:

Mailtrack | 04.06.24, 22:58:42 | |

• | - | - | - |

вт, 4 июн. 2024 г. в 22:57, Bona Fidex <bonafidexus@gmail.com>:

The music being no longer available doesn’t mean you don’t have to credit the author.

In any case, all your items have to properly credit the music. This is currently not the case.

I’m sorry that pointing this out brought out your xenophobic nature. It would have been more positive to remedy your shortcomings… but oh well.

And to answer your question, the weather is pretty nice here, thanks for asking :slight_smile:

As a moderator you should know that sometimes your AJ friends delete music. Why you do this? Lets start a new thread on it because I am tired of this one

Too many words. Go to the Gym

I am not a moderator.

I do this because the rights of music authors are constantly being treaded upon.

Again, that’s irrelevant to your obligation to credit.

You seem oddly concerned by my physical shape. You’re making it weird.

Now, if there’s one thing you can take form this thread, it’s “credit the music!”

You are a helper of moderators because you have much time for this hah. Too many words. Go to the Gym. I don’t live in the internet like you.