What is the problem of rejection

Please help me i do not know where is the problem
GraphicRiver Your item, Business Card, has been rejected
Hi M. Rafiq Rahmati,
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Business Card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

Still have questions? Contact our Help Center.

You need to share preview image here

1 Like

tanks, but i shared preview image

Not here you haven’t

No one can give feedback without seeing it

All these items was rejected
I do not know why?

Your card looks like a mess. You broke every design rule. Your issues are:

1. Typography. Poorly chosen fonts. Not paired at all.
  2. No hierarchy
  3. All elements are cramped. Spacing issues
  4. Elements are to close to margins
  5. Your fake logo looks cheap.
  6. Badly color scheme and random used gradients
  7. Old and outdated icons
  8. Hilarious presentation
  9. No overall concept
  10. Typos ‘grapic design’

Tanx dear
But how i can repair it

rafiqrahmati

1m

Tanx dear
But how i can repair it

Solution

With respect this is not worth investing the time to try and save as there is too much that needs changing and having been hard rejected you can’t just amend the old design.

This is probably the toughest category on GR, you need to spend some time refining knowledge of design principals esp. typography and have a look at how original (this doesn’t mean quirky or off the wall) ,versatile and tight in terms of attention to detail the current popular cards are on the marketplace.

Start learning is the best solution and keep in mind this is a marketplace not a school.

3 Likes