What is the name of this track? Looking for this track to buy it.

Hi,
I am looking to buy the music on this template " https://videohive.net/item/opener/21278488 "
I love the music but not so much the template so I would like to find the audio only and get it from the Author.
I tried to contact the template’s author and asked him about the music but he refused to answer saying that the music is within text file in his template, so I have to buy it to find out.

Thank you very much to everyone who will help me.

2 Likes

This is a clear breach of Envato’s terms. A Videohive author may use preview by an Audiojungle author as long as they credit and link to the Audiojungle item from within their item’s description. Not doing so is a violation and apparent lack of respect for the music author!

4 Likes

Hi @PurpleFogSound ,
I’ve been already taken the action & reported the issue to the Author Help Center. Hope they will do something.

4 Likes

If I was the author if this track I would be incredibly frustrated that a Videohive author was holding the identity of my track to ransom. Does he really think people are going to pay for his project just to find out the name of the track? Poor behaviour from an elite author.

Edit: I guess you could buy his project, get the track name, then immediately get a refund? :thinking:

4 Likes

This track is great and you can find it here : https://audiojungle.net/item/in-trap/21145899?s_rank=71

All videohive authors should mentionned the track they use.

5 Likes

Thanks for reporting, btw did you mention anything about Elements having tons of videos lacking credits to AudioJunglers? I think some Videohiver mentioned that it is included in metadata at Elements, but customers definitely needs visible credits for the music.

Preferably also a good old fashioned link. As @purplefogsound was talking about the other day, Envato needs to give authors soft rejects if they don´t attach proper credits.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!! Buying it right away! :)))

2 Likes

No problem, this is our interest either. No, I did not mention, but if I’ll get an answer I’ll do for sure, somehow I did not catched this topic… Our opinion is that the idea about the soft rejects by @PurpleFogSound is correct. I can suggest this too in the name of the community if I’ll get some answer. I hope they will react soon.

2 Likes

Great, I will send them some feedback later as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, this is awesome, I think more voices mean more power.

1 Like