What is the name for the name of the page element....

Hello, Sorry I do not know the name of the effect/coding where a background photo remains fixed while you scroll down the page.


On the link above, as you scroll just past the slideshow, you see the word portfolio. The page scrolls but the image remains fixed.


thank you,