What is the meaning of End Product? in Standard License

Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.

could you please clearly mention this License Terms. this license is going to be lifetime access?

The end product or end users in this case refers to the final product form ( production version of the customized product ) and end users refers to the production version users that will use the product. Please let me know if you require further clarifications, more than happy to help! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, and this license is going to be lifetime access?

yes, each license of the envato market is valid for lifetime of the item.

Great, Thanks

What do you mean by lifetime access? If you mean can you create an end product and then use that end product for the forseeable future, then yes… you do have lifetime access.

If you mean can you use the license as many times as you want to create multiple end products for the forseeable future, then no… one license, one end product.

As for lifetime access to the item… items are sometimes removed from the marketplace, so if you license an item today, you may not have access to it a year, two, five years from now. Best to ensure you download as soon as you can after licensing.

No, I will create an end product and then use that end product for the future.
that is will be lifetime access?

It will be fine but please keep a note that (I believe you already knew it):
You crated end product will be valid for a single application mean for single client. If you like to use your end product for multiple clients then for each client you have to purchase individual license of your envato market purchased item.

Cheers!

Yep, that sounds good to me!

Thanks for your help. :blush: