what is the best responsive css grid system ?

if any body let me know which one is best responsive grid system (css).

Bootstrap , foundation …

Bootstrap??

Bootstrap 3 or uikit is best

Bootstrap is best grid system for me, if you select Bootstrap you can fine more resources for it

bootstrap is best

A lot of people saying Bootstrap here. Might help @webcornice if we gave some reasons why? @ramantech @Wpsmart @wow-themes

The best way to use grid system is bootstrap. Because, there are many bootstrap snippet available on internet rather then foundation.

Bootstrap is the best. Because it is not only limited to grid system but also had many resources and features which are very usefull. You can read all features and documentation at http://www.getbootstrap.com

Depends on what you mean by Best. If you mean Popularity then BootStrap is best followed by Foundation followed by MDL. If you mean light weight and no bloated codes then BootStrap is not.

It depends on what type of Project you’re doing. I like BootStrap and Get Skeleton. And I strip off all the unnecessary codes from BS by customizing it.

Also BS is easy to learn. Its easy to remember the class names of BS. Remembering class names in Foundation is a bit toughy toughy and its a pain in MDL.

Bootstrap is best for now but you can also use from foundation , skeleton or even you can make a responsive grid yourself.