What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

Endless time for eternal rejection (18 days Music )

1 Like

18 days, Music :slight_smile:

1 Like

18 days.

18+

19 Days - Tracks CORPORATES !

market saturated audiojungle

_

_:persevere::sweat::frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::sob:

when I started it was 4 days :sleepy:

2 Likes

18.5 days for Christmas track) Thanks envato)

2 Likes

18 days for a rejected logo
waiting for 10 tracks (logo, SFX, Music)

1 Like

The Christmas Kit - 17,5 days

Hi all!

We just wanted to acknowledge that the current review queue times have grown higher over the last few weeks. The main reason for this is the seasonal high for new item submissions. Traditionally late-October to late-December show increased wait times, but this does decrease significantly in January. We have all our reviewers working on the queues to help bring the wait times down as soon as possible :slight_smile:

32 Likes

Thank you for the notice @steve_lam,

2 Likes

thank you

thanks your!))

I hate to be the one who says this, but - if it’s so predictable, that means thaaaaaaat… :smiley: You know… You could be prepared for it.

In case you’re interested in such info - when review times are as high as they are lately, it absolutely kills my productivity. I haven’t uploaded anything for more than a month and I used to be an active author here. It might be just me, but it also might be bad for the business to allow having such long review times… After waiting more than 2 weeks to get reviewed and then ending up with a track that sells poorly or even gets rejected… That can only demotivate and push authors away from AJ. 7 review days max. Better 5.

4 Likes

17.5 Days!

2 Likes

18+ for 2 music rejections
2 approved sfxs

thanks envato

3 Likes

17+ track

1 Like

17+ SFX

thanks again Envato

5 Likes