What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

wow, I remember this scenario, where each day the queue is longer by… one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

17.7 days.

1 Like

16.5, pack.

Уже 18 дней.

2 Likes

17+ days for music category

16 days. There are no results yet:(

Does anyone know if this is going to change soon?

It’ll stop when the authors stop racing…

17 days

1 Like

18 days

Crazy

1 Like

It’s keep hiking?woww :frowning:

1 Like

More and more people uploading tracks, more and more people with multiples accounts, so…
Captain Obvious here.

2 Likes

Just yesterday found a user with three acounts PACKED with almost identical tracks with the exact same piano reverse at the start, 1 note changed in the arpeggio, 1 semitone up/down key change, 2 bpm alterations, and so on… I feel such an idiot when I come across this cases.
No wonder the review is hiking.

9 Likes

Same here… I spend so much time on each track… :frowning: You should/could report this user…

3 Likes

I found some months ago three exclusive accounts selling the same tracks, the SAME. (5 or 6, tracks dont remember exactly).
I reported, the tracks were deleted. One of them is not uploading more, but it is still online.
The three are still online.

I found another user doing what you say @WormwoodMusic. I reported, some tracks were deleted but the accounts are still alive, this user changed the name of one of the accounts. But i´m still watching…

And my new tracks will be approved on Saturday… :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

It is necessary to inform in support that such sly fellows would be punished.

1 Like

HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA

4 Likes

Yeah, I did report a few cases in the past. The best I could get is, as @Manriquedelara states, that they remove one ore two of the copycat tracks (the most flagrant ones), but the user and the accounts remains there as nothing happened.
Thing is that the market does get a good share out of this duplicated tracks, so what can you expect but a mild warning. Money in the pocket for the sly fellows, money in the pocket for the house.

I’ll mention this case in support though.

2 Likes

No. We are talking about the authors who make duplicate tracks changing 1 note. It doesn’t say that the sound can’t be the same.

4 Likes