What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

13 days Logo Idents

13 days track (electronica)

12 days

12 Days for a Corporate Track! :slight_smile:

13 days for Halloween track

1 Like

13 days and a few hours indeed.

1 Like

Indeed.

1 Like

I just had a standard music track approved after precisely 12 days and 14 hours

13+ days, track.

Already Halloween?))

haha ? maybe

1 Like

Can be this real? Look: http://quality.market.envato.com/audiojungle
Can be review time for Logos 33days? :open_mouth: From 11 days to 33? I really hope it change very soon :confused:

It happened before with me in 2016, I missed a sales season that I thought I prepared early, thatā€™s why I left AJ two years ago, I hope this never happens again.

Iā€™m sorry to hear that! I do not plan leave audiojungle, but it is not for! Hope it will not pass so long and it will change! I believe in that :slight_smile:

This categoryā€™s queue is clogged by authors who took a look on Top Sellersā€™s page past week.

It shows 51 for sound by the way. Big companies are back.

2 Likes

I really donā€™t understand it. maybe 3 days before it was 11-12 days. So it canā€™t be only about authors. I really hope it will changeā€¦

Yes, sound is always like that, it is too much!

How is it possible for the review time to suddenly spike to 33 days? Obviously items that were submitted 33 days ago have already been accepted, because the review time was 13 days until recently.

So is it an estimate based on the number of items in the queue? So maybe there was a sudden big influx of items uploaded, pushing up the estimate. It will be interesting to see if the number changes once the page refreshes- currently it says it was updated 18 hourā€™s ago. Letā€™s seeā€¦

Itā€™s the average waiting time for all recently submitted tracks. So if one or two tracks are held for an unusually long time it will skew the average.

Simple solution would be to show the mode rather than the average (note for Envato developers::slight_smile: )

2 Likes