What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

4 days and still waiting

Same here. Still waiting.

Same here.

3,5 - 4 days.

Just went over the 4 day mark. Counting the exact time now for you guys

Yeah… crossed 4 days . But it always going slower on weekends and it is normal. I guess the traffic here isn’t to big, customers went on barbecue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Or every author on here uploaded their file on friday thinking “hah! This will land perfectly on monday and sell like crazy!” which makes the review time longer? Hopefully not :wink:

4 days 14 hours, and still waiting.

Yeah anticipated it would be very slow again this weekend, so I uploaded wednesday. Though I think my stuff will probably be reviewed today.

1 Like

i uploaded on wednesday xD

4 days +++ , accepted

yeah for me as well wednesday. I’ve noticed that during weekends new tracks appears on main “Music” page a bit slower as it should be on weekdays. I guess that’s why the normal schedule extending a little bit.

5 days, 1 hour and still counting!

5 days and few hours, Approved

5 days, 8 hours.

I really appreciate that I got great reviewer this time, soft rejecting 3 of my tracks and actually writing short about what needs to be fixed. This was on some points that other reviewers normally would just reject without explanation. This actually improves me instead of just gutting me, and makes me want to work harder. (y) Thanks reviewer.

4 approved too!

6 Likes

5,5 days, still waiting.

Me 2… :smile:

About 5 days :slight_smile:

6 Days for music pack

5+ days, approved Inspired track! :sunny: -)

Just over 5 days for my last.