What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

For the reviewers everyday is working days.

I don’t think it’s been 4 to 5 days for a while, even if those are working days. I’m pretty sure there’s nobody here that’s submitted an item on a Monday and had it approved by a Friday any time recently… not in the last couple of weeks anyway.

With that music kit category which is very complicated to say at least it will take even longer

almost 9 days and still not aproved…Perhaps alot of tracks were uploaded past week or two.

8 days and still counting. What I don’t get is that a fellow author friend submitted his assets at the same time and got them approved. Can anyone help me understand how the queue are working? Thanks in advance.

I guess if you didn’t submit at the same second there could theoretically be hundreds of submission between you even if you submitted the same day. Someone has also suggested that the que goes slower for lower level authors, I’m not sure that theory is correct though…

9 days approved

Slower for lower level authors?

I hope that’s not true. That would be a real kick in the teeth.

1 Like

I’ve seen someone suggest thats the way it works, I personally don’t think so.

You see - audiojungle from business perspective has lower priority for envato. I remember this website that visualise size of site based on traffic, so I’ve checked that WHOLE audiojungle is few times smaller than support page of ONE of the best themeforest template guru - Kiriesi or something like this, so Envato never will allocate as much staff / resources to take care of Audiojungle. That’s the reality - we have to deal with it - there are far more musicians than buyers. On Themeforest for a change there are far less web designers / developers. There is much higher demand for good website / ecommerce / etc. templates than music.

Maybe only the very newcomers have their first submittions still a bit longer (there were some proofs at this thread). For all the rest there is no any priority (inside AJ) I believe.

approved this morning, and it was pushing 9 days. I don’t believe there is any favoritism in regards to longer standing authors and newer authors. From what I’ve seen we are all in the same review queue

1 Like

It was enough long ago; I remember last winter newcomers said so (this thread). Perhaps the situation was changed since that (hopefully).

Ah, I forgot to mention: not sure exactly but from category’s page seems like massive (more than 20) sfx submittions still have separated queue line.

8.5 days, approved, corporate. Yay! :smiley_cat: :shaved_ice:

I think that “Musick kit” made slow work of reviewers, as many files need to be checked … I suppose that if the authors will write massively into this category, then Envato will be forced to increase the number of personnel to check… now 8 days and silent :frowning:

8.5 days. Why envato :cry: im waiting.

A new record?

Nope. I’ve seen it at 12 days before. Be patient, everyone! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having one account for over a year now (robertslump) and one profile of 3 months old (ToxicRecordings) i am 100% sure there is a difference between review times for older and newer accounts Illuminations. Not much, just a day or two sometimes, but it is there.

1 Like

New record 9 days. What happened to you Envato. Other web site suggestions ?