What is missing - corporate track rejection?

item-feedback

Dear all,

I am getting constant rejections, but still not giving up, so grateful for your advice, criticism, or any help to improve my tracks. This time my attempt in the field of corporate music was rejected:

So what do you think is the problem?

Thanks

Any advice and criticism please?

Hello! I would have made the track more dense in sound and a little louder, your solo synthesizer also protrudes very strongly from the general mix. I also think that there is not enough “lower middle, middle” (200Hz-800Hz)(In my opinion). Listen to the top tracks in the same genre!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Thanks, really appreciated. I thought about the laudness issue too, but thanks for pointing out other elements - it is very useful for me!

1 Like

I found drums very low as well. you can add 2 or 3 dB.

2 Likes

Thank you! Unfortunately, I suppose I cannot resubmit this track as it got a hard rejection, but will have to pay better attention to these details in the future. Might also need to change my headphones :slight_smile:

hey mate, I don’t know if you can re-upload this item again. I’ll try on my track Rejected too.

About headphones, here I’m using Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm. Really good. In the future I’ll grab a pair of Yamaha HS5 just for complement.

Thanks for your advice, I’ve heard about the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm and would probably have to get them.
And good luck with re-uploading your track!

1 Like