What is meant by 'general commercial quality standard'

Hi,

I’m looking for some guidance and help.
I have been up loading on audio jungle since March, i have one track accepted and the rest so far have been rejected. With each rejection i get the reason for rejection as ‘This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately’.

I have read articles and gone through the envato forum and listening to tracks already accepted by audio jungle and done further research on stock music. but i still am unsure in what aspect i am missing with my tracks.
does this meant the overall production quality is not up standard, i.e sound selection, arrangement, recording of instruments, mixing etc.
or does it meant the tracks i am submitting don’t have mush commercial viability and wont work with a number of media projects.

Any help anyone could provide would be highly appreciated, i can also provide examples of the track that have been rejected if it will help further in helping me out.

Thanks

Mike

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is Carlos Chagas, I’m from Brazil.
I have the same question about the general quality standard.
Who can help us …
Honestly, I still haven’t identified what the quality standard covers.
Thanks, we are waiting for help.

1 Like

Hi Carlos

Thanks for you input, it nice to know I’m not the only one stuck in this.

Hopefully someone can help us out.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Mike;
Researching our question, I found some help topics that can make our understanding a little easier and evaluate our tracks

1 Like
1 Like

@MikeEltonMusic

1 Like

Thanks for the links and you’re input.
Hopefully we can find some success.
Please feel free to keep me posted if you find out more information and I will do the same for you.

Thanks

1 Like