what is Envato Quality team ???

thank you for your help

LOL have u been working in an agency once? if so u will realize that what people are satisfied with is not necessarily quality and that for that matter what they buy from marketplaces is not necessarily quality , besides , some of them do not even have the beginning of an idea of what this is all about …
efficiency can in no way be associated with quality of work, neither does the “pragmatism of usability” that u seem to refer to … as a lot of people select some things without understanding that they are hurting themselves - also by violating communication and graphic design rules and analyzed requirements - out of selecting what they select instead of something else … if u have a real understanding of what the situation is all about, here is what u can analyze , this is that search engine positioning is an influential point to make your item successful more than any other thing … and why are u positioned this way, because the work is so very great?! lol let’s stop dreaming lol

1 Like

I’m not dreaming here at all. And this is not funny. You are wrong, because in some way efficiency is associated with quality of work, but efficiency not depends only on quality - I can agree with that. I’m not saying quality is only perfect attribute to follow. But I’m saying even if as you said a lot of people select some things without understanding that they are hurting themselves - they are learning. I have better face in people/customers and I believe customers are the best one to judge your product and give you reviews in the end. And I’m saying Envato Quality team still not do the best possible work or this kind of system of rejection/approvement completely not perfect at all. They do mistakes and there are still really unique, efficient, good products that they are keep rejecting and rejecting.

Personally, I will never use Envato anymore. Exactly because of this reason. I had free time and came here to check did anything changed. Did they improved this “Quality” system or not? It is possible to improve it in couple ways. But feels like not to me. If I’m wrong people can correct me here in this topic by telling about noticed Envato improvement facts in this system anytime.

And I’m sorry this is just my opinion, nothing personal.

2 Likes

would you give me instagram ? or any account on social media please

thank you for your time
please send me your social media account i need to talk to you more

i do not have any, u can contact me via email through my profile page if u want to …

1 Like

ok thanks

u are welcome