What I have to do to get "Featured"? )

What I have to do to get “Featured”? )
I know, that it’s very easy: ‘Just make awesome music’ :wink:
But there are many awesome tracks(not my))), which not in that list because … because i don’t know why)
It’s interesting to know, how reviewers choose who will get “featured”?) Maybe they makes so called “chart”, or list with worthy tracks and after that, Lord of Reviewers :sunglasses: (i want to believe that he is really exist)) makes choise.
So, maybe there are any parameters besides of quality. Sales, for example, or maybe sales in a 1st day, maybe item have to get trend, or something else)
Maybe, anybody have more information?) :slightly_smiling_face:

Easy. You just have to meet the Cowboy. He’ll take care: “This is the Author.”

4 Likes

But who is this Cowboy?)

You’ve already made the first step by posting in the forum. The cowboy will be in touch with you soon, all you can do is wait.

4 Likes

But he also made his first mistake… asking “who is this Cowboy”… tsk tsk tsk.

4 Likes

But, be careful about Midnight Cowboy!

2 Likes

I am Midnight, Morning, Afternoon and Evening - anytime you want me to be a Cowboy.

4 Likes

You’re right of course. This will increase everyone elses chance to get a featured track I guess.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Even a second featured!

3 Likes

Yes, even a third for some :wink:

3 Likes

What’s going on? I did something bad? Is the Cowboy a Lord of Reviewers? Cowboy will be angry? Oh, no… What did I do(( :fearful:

You didnt say the “magic word”

2 Likes

What word?) @Manriquedelara

Boo-hoo-hoo…No - Pleaseeweezey-Lemon-Squeezee

3 Likes
5 Likes

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious! Done)

2 Likes

Dick Vandyke is the Ultimate Cockerney-Cor-Blimey-Guv’nor-Strike-A-Light-You-Could-Knock-Me-Down-With-A-Fefer-Bloke.

4 Likes