What headphones do you use?

Hey what headphones do you use,I have beyerdynamic dt 770 pro,but planning to get an open headphones,thoughts!?

2 Likes

I also use the same beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 om , what do you mean open headphones ?

3 Likes

Hey @AquariusV I use Sennheiser HD 215 for a couple of years. Of course they are not supergreat headphones, but they works fine for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am shopping around for new headphones to replace very old and used ATH-M40fs closed phones (they served me well). I like Audio Technica and will stay with one of their new models. I’m trying to figure out whether to go with “open” or stay with a “closed” model. I know the basic difference (advantages/disadvantages) between the two types of phones - states well in the video above. What do others think about OPEN style headphones for their daily music production needs?

2 Likes

beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 80 ohm, looking forward to upgrade to the Beyerdynamic DT-1990 Pro 250 Ohms, which are specialy made for mixing/mastering. But they cost 500 €. Not bad for Headphones^^

1 Like

I also use Beyerdynamic DT 770, they are perfect. I don’t see any need to swap them.

1 Like

I use Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro. For me the best.

1 Like

Audio Technica M50X,love these cans :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Audio Technica ATH-M50 at home and just got a new paid of M50x for at work. Great all around cans for tracking and checking levels.

1 Like

I also use Audio Technica M50X. Audio quality is much better than other headphones in this price range. There is the only thing that I don’t like - they put a bit pressure on my ears. But ears shape and head sizes vary so much and headphones can’t fit all heads equally well…

2 Likes

Throughout the year, I made music in the headphones of Sony MDR-EX155.
At the moment I have AKG K271 MK II, I’m completely satisfied.

Audio-Technica M70X