What happens with my Account ??? I cannot receive any update for my purchases already 2 months ... And verry difficant to login.My Purchases are Wordpress Theme HOUZEZ and Sabai Directory Plugin. PLEASE HELP !!!

What happens with my Account ??? I cannot receive any update for my purchases already 2 months … And verry difficant to login.My Purchases are Wordpres Theme HOUZEZ and Sabai Directory Plugin.
PLEASE HELP !!!

What do you mean by “can’t get updates”? If an author updates a theme then you just download it again and that will be the updated version.

If youve got issues logging in then you need to email support https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I cannot download any of my purchases. I click the link on the email for downloading my purchase, (because I accidently delete my downloads), after clicking , the link lead me to login, but after login , sytem not show me as already logined. … I should login again and again … Wordpress Directory Theme HOUZEZ already has version 1.4 … and Sabai Directory Plugin has several updates , but I have not receive any notifications on email.
… I already try to login in ALL browser, Chrome, Opera, FireFox, Citrio, Torch, Safari …
I need to download my purchase now …
THANK YOU !

So the issue is that you can’t login and its that which is preventing you from downloading the updates.

Only support can help with this - please use the link in my earlier post to contact them.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Wordpress via Elements subscription