What happens if...

What happens if the loading tracks on Audiojungle will be limited to two * per week? Would it be beneficial for the market and authors?

Every author can only upload 2 tracks total or 2 tracks at once?
How could one of those options be pos´sible beneficial? Please explain that.

1 Like

Come on now… Don’t you have nothing better to do but give ideas?

sorry :slight_smile: per week

What happens? The amount of authors’ accounts will increase heavily :smiley:

1 Like

I fixed a question :slight_smile:

Case closed :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

If Envato wants to cut the amount of tunes, the only reasonable way is to tighten the quality requirements, not create these kinds of mechanical restrictions.

4 Likes

Yes indeed.
I even guess the day of tight requirements will come. Otherwise the marketplace will start to thicken up with generic tracks and “quality” items will get covered too much (how ever one might define “quality”).
Also: Customers will hardly notice a difference between the 1000th and the 10000th Ukulele Corporate Motivational tagged track, so why accept more of them?

1 Like

Uploads or approvals, because you can upload 10 tracks that all get rejected…

1 Like

I disagree. Bad idea about any limits or something. :-1:

1 Like

I guess it will affect only companies that have lots of composers… because most of the authors are not creating a track in 1 day :smiley:

But if they were to limit the sound effects, then that would be a bad mistake… I upload at least 10 sfx at once and most of them got approved so … is not a good ideea

1 Like

It’s not a terrible idea. A lot of sites do this as it prevents “spamming” of mediocre items. Every author would spend more time on each track and automatically raise the quality before it even hits the review queue.

Another method that’s common is to base the number of tracks you can send in per week on approval ratio. If 100% of your tracks have been approved, you can send in as many as you want. If only 50% get approved, you obviously need to spend more time on the tracks and thus a limit on submissions is a rational solution.

1 Like

we only end up with people creating 100+ different accounts for themselves…

1 Like

If they feel that keeping track of 100 e-mail addresses and logging in and out of 100 envato accounts is worth it, sure. Then you wouldn’t have time to create 10 tracks a week anyway. :wink: You would also not get the benefit of combined sales to reach higher splits.

Reasonable people would instead sit back, think about what they could improve in a track and spend some more time on it.

1 Like

Yes, of course, approvals :slight_smile: Thanks

For tracks only (no SFX) :slight_smile: Thanks

Thank you for your opinion. I agree with you :slight_smile: