What happens and where are the sales?

Removing our outdated tracks and low to no sale tracks is one way to go in my opinion, to clean and open up room for our best tracks because even if we have really great tracks but with no views there is no chance to sell. This will always happen if there are more uploaded tracks than the need by customers of buying it.

There is a post here about it on “What can save the authors from low sales in the long run?”

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply! Yes, indeed, to save while there is nobody, but in fact, everything is cool here, you can read the article https://envato.com/blog/ten-things-you-might-not-know-about-envato?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social_fb_envato . There are very very very very many clients here and very very very few sales(for me) :smiley:

5 Likes

I totally agree, i myself feel much better now, looking at more clean and selected portfolio) Actually i had inspiration after reading this topic here with interesting thoughts and advices: Introducing Active Content

P.S. Not everybody agree of course, but as i said before - its up to authors to decide.

1 Like

I totally agree!
Now everything is bad, even the quality of the tracks does not justify our work!(((((((((

1 Like

Edited: Thanks for your opinion and surveillances!

I am not 100% for drastic and forced changes in that area. Nobody even knows what Envato may come up with. But few things were really helpful to me in that post (gave me an understanding of what items i should keep/remove, etc.) That’s what i meant to say :slight_smile:

All the best!:sunglasses:

1 Like

:sunglasses::+1: Good Luck!

1 Like