what does "commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard" excactly mean ?

music
item-feedback

Hi there , my submission just got rejected for not meeting commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standards.
Does this mean that the problem with my track is ONLY" mixing and mastering stage"?
If so, can I mix and master the track again, improve it and submit again?
Thank you

Hi! No, this is a standard template text that you get with a hard rejection. The problem could be anything from composition and arrangement to sound quality, and yes, it may also be not sufficient mixing/mastering. Or a combination of these. Or anything else.
After significantly improving a rejected track, if the new one is entirely distinguishable from the original, then it can be submitted again. But we are talking major improvements here before it can be resubmitted.
Cheers!

Hi there! thank you for your help . I’ve got three rejected songs , my first 2 submissions were rejected because of composition/arrangement + production ( samples mixing mastering recording ) and my last try for ( recording ,mixing and mastering)
so you are saying there is no difference between these two different emails at all ? they just send some random email to the authors of rejected submissions?
Thanks again