what do you think ?

hi first of all u have a an issue of execution, unless u wanted to draw a crippled deer lol more seriously , indeed u need to add another leg to the deer. The global shape looks not smooth enough , the deer’s woods are looking too raw and not properly drawn and the landscape globally looks rather artificial. I am not really sure either about the commercial potential of this item right now. It looks rathe not too fastidious to redo and thus i am not sure that even if it were accepted u would be able to have this illustration sold, not to mention that i am not sure that the “theme” is so much of a trendy or useful one so that the item can sell well enough …

Well thanks of your critical notices , in fact its only the first stage of the item ,i can redo it and the deers’ leg it stand in the same line with the front one …

Yeah, needs another leg. You can keep the fourth leg hidden behind the front one, but add a fifth leg to avoid confusion.

1 Like

yep , its a point of view , i will try it ,thanks

well ua re free to choose to redo or not and to have it the illustration not looking realistic … and being impossible to be resubmitted , too …

ok ,