What do you think about my New Logo Design? Please share your ideas.

Please share your ideas? Your ideas are very important for me :slight_smile:

It looks alright, but it’s highly unoriginal. I’ve seen logos almost identical to it many times before.

Thanks for advice, Can’t I upload to graphicriver? If i upload to graphicriver, will it be reject?

Yes, it will most likely be rejected.

Then I will design another logo and present it to you.
thank you good times :slight_smile:

hi it will be hard rejected without a shadow of a doubt indeed …the thing is that basically , if i rather like the illustration part , this is a bit as @XioxGraphix mentioned not really revolutionary either … but more importantly u have several things that are really not ok …

1- contrast
“art” is hard to read … this is not popping out of the background and the problem is that this is particularly an important part … whether we consider the choice of color, the readability or the impact / hierarchy of information this is not ok …

2- homogeneity
u have no black color at all in the illustration but have some in the name , this looks strange …

3- missing tagline
u do not have any tagline, the problem is that this is required …

4- typo
the typo is very basic … not only is this not really original but in addition, this is not combining fonts either , in other words, as such , inly with this point u have no chance at all to have the item approved here , as here typo is the prevailing part …

5- proportion
sorry to say just this but the text part is very small compared with the illustration one and this is not working like this …

6- missing horizontal version
this is required , u need to have it and the logo category is the only one where missing files can lead to hard rejections …