What do u think about my new Natural Logo Product?

horizontal version is avaible but
What do you think about the logo in the generally?
Does the project have any harmony issue?

1 Like

All below is only my personal opinion based on my 9 years experience. :slight_smile: so take it easy, I am not a judge here.

Green’s too dark - looks like rotten (not really nature like)

make it more attractive… see my example, made in 2 minutes

and tagline - make it smaller.

this is just suggestion - everything depends on reviewer opinion :slight_smile:

one more thing - I am not talking about logo - I just took yours and change it my way :slight_smile: only this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will reviewers approve if I do this?

you never know :slight_smile:

do not base on my opinion - make your own :slight_smile: reviewers are unpredictable :slight_smile:

way way far away from my proposition. :slight_smile: do not touch “T”, and make logo “leak” for “L” - but in vector separated from letter so someone can use his own words…

just try on your own. I am nobody here to tell you what to do :slight_smile:

sorry guys but in both cases , i think that typo si not solid enough at this stage … as well as the way that the text is imbricating the illustration. I think u need to smoothen the transition between the sun and leaves and to make it more realistic with adding shadow if so … the color variation in what @Novocaina did is interesting , though in my case iw could not keep the lower part of leaves the ones falling down and looking like “a footer”

go back to the kitchen my friend from france hehe

this is for you

at least unlike u in your country we are good in the kitchen , in france LOL bam , Paul lands on mars ! lol

you know what means macron in my language means? means pasta hehe

so yes, france kitchen is good.

all i write is a joke so chill hehe

all i can tell u is that i prefer macaron to macron lol

macaron is good lol

yes this is one of the best things that france has to offer lol (macaron)

That’s a different thing, We all have to go one extra mile for customers to make them happy if we want to stick to market for longer.

Anyway let’s focus on this contest and try to grab bounties and T-shirt

and what inspired this sentence? lol i have no idea …